If you implement the Evidian solution into an existing Nymi environment, perform the following steps to integrate existing Nymi Band users into the Evidian systems.
NOTE: This procedure assumes that you have successfully deploy the Evidian Enterprise Access Management (EAM) Controller and the EAM client software.
- Log into NES Admin Console as an NES administrator.
- Click Policies > Default Settings Set.
- If the Enrollment Destination list displays NES only, select the NES and Evidian option.
- Click Save.
- Instruct the user to wear and authenticate to their Nymi Band.
- Instruct the user to log into the Nymi Band Application. The Nymi Band Application displays a messages about saving security settings.
- When the Nymi Band Application update completes, log into the Evidian EAM Console.
- Log into the EAM Console and an EAM Administrator, select the Directory panel.
- Select the search request up at the top of the navigation tree.
- Change the object type to user and then in the Filter field, type your username.
- Select your user, and then select the RFID tab.
- Confirm that you can see entries for your Nymi Band, the following figure provides an example of what you would see:
Please sign in to leave a comment.