The Search page enables NES Administrators to display all users that are a member of an individual user policy.
From the NES Administrator Console, select
The Search page appears.
- In the Search page, select the Individual User Policy option.
- From the policy list, select the Individual User Policy, and then click Search.
The search results include information about the status of the application of a policy to a user. There are four status types:
- No active Nymi Band - The user does not have an active Nymi Band.
- Pending - The policy on the Nymi Band does not match the
policy (individual user policy or global policy) that is applied to the user.
For example, the policy was applied to the user after enrollment, and the user
has not signed into the Nymi Band Application while wearing
their authenticated Nymi Band to activate the policy
changes. Note: CWP 1.1 is the minimum firmware version that supports the ability to configure liveness detection. If you disable liveness detection in the NES group policy or an individual user policy and the Nymi Band firmware does not support configurable liveness detection, the policy status for the Nymi Band remains in the "Pending" state.
- Active - The policy on the Nymi Band matches the policy (individual user policy or global policy) that is applied to the user.
- Information unavailable - Enrollment occurred on an earlier version of Nymi Band Application that does not support the policy status features. Individual policy support starts with the CWP 1.3 Nymi Band Application.