Restoring the Nymi Band
Perform the following steps in the NES Administrator Console to restore the Nymi Band configuration for a user who was issued a temporary Nymi Band.
- In the NES Administrator Console, select Search.
- In the Search page, select the Users Option.
- In the Search field, type the full or partial username, first name, or last name of the user.
- Click Search. The Search page displays the user, or a list of users that match the search criteria.
- Select the Domain\username link of the user to open the User Details page.
- On the Users page, click the Serial Number for the primary Nymi Band. The Edit Nymi Band page appears.
- Select the Is Active box and (if necessary) the Is Primary box.
- Click Save. The original Nymi Band is enabled for the user. The Is Active field for the temporary Nymi Band is empty.