Replacing the Nymi Band for a User
A user can have one active Nymi Band only.
If a user requires a new Nymi Band, for example, to replace a lost or broken one, perform the following steps to disable the existing Nymi Band for a user, and then add a new Nymi Band for the user.
- suspending or deleting the user's existing Nymi Band.
- enrolling the Nymi Band to the user.
- In the NES Administrator Console, select Search.
- In the Search page, select the Users Option.
- In the Search field, type the full or partial username, first name, or last name of the user.
- Click Search. The Search page displays the user, or a list of users that match the search criteria.
- Select the Domain\username link of the user to open the User Details page.
- Click the Serial Number of the original Nymi Band. The Nymi Band page appears.
- Clear the Is Active box.
- In the Notes field, add descriptive information, such as Lost Band.
The original Nymi Band is disabled.
- Contact the user to enroll the new Nymi Band by using the Nymi Band Application.
When the enrollment succeeds, click Back to Owner.
The User page should appear with the following updated information:
- Is Active field for original Nymi Band is empty.
- Is Primary field for the original Nymi Band is empty.
- Is Active field for the new Nymi Band displays Active.
- If the original Nymi Band is found, perform a Delete User Data process of the original Nymi Band.