When a Nymi Band user uses Nymi Lock Control and the password for a user expires, when the user performs a tap to unlock the desktop, the unlock fails with the message Something went wrong.
After the user updates their password, before they can use Nymi Lock Control to unlock the desktop, they must log in to the Nymi Band Application on an enrollment terminal, which updates their password in NES.
Perform the following steps on the user terminal:
- Click OK.
The Nymi Credential Provider window appears prompting the user for their password.
- Click the Sign-in option.
- Select the Key icon.
- Enter the current password for the user and then click OK.
A message appears and states that the password has expired.
- Click OK. A window appears to update the password.
- In the Password field, type the current password.
- In the New password field, type a new password.
- In the Confirm password field, type the new password again.
- Press Enter.
A message appears advising that the password has changed. Desktop appears.
- Click OK.
- If the user terminal does not have Nymi Band Application, log into the enrollment terminal.
- Log into the Nymi Band Application with your new credentials while wearing your authenticated Nymi Band.
Please sign in to leave a comment.