The Search page enables NES Administrators to search for enrolled Nymi Band users by first name, last name, or username.
From the NES Administrator Console, select
The Search page appears.
- In the Search page, select the Users option.
In the Search field, type the full or partial criteria
for the following:
- First name, last name of the user that logs in to the network terminal (space between first name and last name)
- Username, as the value appears in AD
The Search page provides a list of matching users, and provides summary information about Individual User Policy or Group policy membership and the status of the application of a policy to a user. There are four status types:
The following figure provides an example of the Search page when multiple users are found based on the search criteria.Figure 1. Users Search Results Page
- No active Nymi Band - The user does not have an active Nymi Band.
- Pending - The policy on the Nymi Band does not match the
policy (individual user policy or global policy) that is applied to the user.
For example, the policy was applied to the user after enrollment, and the user
has not signed into the Nymi Band Application while wearing
their authenticated Nymi Band to activate the policy
changes. Note: CWP 1.1 is the minimum firmware version that supports the ability to configure liveness detection. If you disable liveness detection in the NES group policy or an individual user policy and the Nymi Band firmware does not support configurable liveness detection, the policy status for the Nymi Band remains in the "Pending" state.
- Active - The policy on the Nymi Band matches the policy (individual user policy or global policy) that is applied to the user.
- Information unavailable - Enrollment occurred on an earlier version of Nymi Band Application that does not support the policy status features. Individual policy support starts with the CWP 1.3 Nymi Band Application.
By default, the search result displays 10 users. Use the navigation controls to move between the pages of users and the list box to change the number of users to display on the pane to 20 or 50 per page.
- Select a user by clicking the Domain\username link.