Suspending the primary Nymi Band for a User
Suspending the Nymi Band disables the user's ability to use the Nymi Band for authentication. For example, the user cannot tap the Nymi Band to perform an e-signature or unlock a terminal session. Biometric authentication will continue to work for the user until you perform a Delete User Data process on the Nymi Band. See the section Deleting User Data for more information.
Perform the following steps to disable the primary Nymi Band for a user.
- In the NES Administrator Console, select Search.
- In the Search page, select the Users Option.
- In the Search field, type the full or partial username, first name, or last name of the user.
- Click Search. The Search page displays the user, or a list of users that match the search criteria.
- Select the Domain\username link of the user to open the User Details page.
- Click the Serial Number of the original Nymi Band. The Nymi Band page appears.
- Clear the Is Active box.
- Select the Is Primary box.
- Click Save.