Disconnecting the Nymi Band from a user in NES
Disconnecting the Nymi Band that is associated with a user prevents the user from using the Nymi Band for authentication tasks, but the user can continue to authenticate to the Nymi Band until you perform a Delete User Data process on the Nymi Band.
Perform the following steps in the NES Administrator Console to disconnect the Nymi Band that is registered to a user.
- In the NES Administrator Console, select Search.
- In the Search page, select the Users Option.
- In the Search field, type the full or partial username, first name, or last name of the user.
- Click Search. The Search page displays the user, or a list of users that match the search criteria.
- Select the Domain\username link of the user to open the User Details page.
- In the Nymi Band table, to the right of the Nymi Band that you want to delete, click Disconnect. On the Disconnect page, scroll down and then click Disconnect.
- On the Disconnect screen, scroll to the bottom and select Disconnect.