Skip to main content
The remote server returned an error (404) Not Found
This error message appears after you sign into NES Administrator Console.
Communications cannot be established with the authentication service.
The following figure provides an example of the error message.
Figure 1. The remote server returned an error (404) Not Found
This issue appears when the NES Administrator Console cannot contact the
Authentication Service because the Authentication Service URL is not correct, or the
TLS certificate has expired.
Perform the following actions to correct the URL in the NES configuration:
- Log in to the NES host.
- Edit the C:\inetpub\nes\web.config file.
- Search for the string <setting name=”AuthenticationService”
- Correct the URL in the associated <value> tag for the setting.
- Save the web.config file.
- Refresh the System Diagnostics page in the NES Administrator Console and confirm that the Authentication Service
status is pass for applicable NES tests.
Questions about Lotus Themes products and services
Instructions related to themes installation and usage
Join discussions with other users
Custom block text
notifications, connecting to vidmob, calls