Skip to main content
NEA is missing certificates
This error message appears when starting Nymi Lock Control.
Nymi Lock Control cannot contact NES
to retrieve certificates.
To resolve this issue, perform the following actions
- Ensure that a network connection exists between the user terminal and NES
- In the System Tray, right-click the Nymi Lock Control icon and select Quit.
- In Windows Explorer, navigate to the %appdata%\Roaming\Nymi\NSL folder.
- Delete the subfolders in the NSL folder
- Start Nymi Lock Control by double-clicking the Desktop icon.
Nymi Lock Control re-initalizes and downloads the NEA certificates.
Questions about Lotus Themes products and services
Instructions related to themes installation and usage
Join discussions with other users
Custom block text
notifications, connecting to vidmob, calls