During enrollment, this error message might appear after you type the setup code and click Begin. If you encounter this error, perform the following actions.
The situations in which this error can appear include:
- An incorrect setup code was provided.
- Another Nymi Band that has not been enrolled is near the terminal while the employee is enrolling their Nymi Band.
- If another unenrolled Nymi Band was nearby, remove the Nymi Band that you want to enroll from the wrist, and then put the Nymi Band back on the wrist.
- Attempt the enrollment again.
- Ensure that the setup code on the Nymi Band is the same as the setup code that you typed in the Nymi Band application. Pay special attention to “O”, “0”, “U”, “V”, “B”, and “8”, as they might look similar.
- If the problem persists:
- Go to Start and type Services, and then press Enter.
- In the Services window, right—click Nymi Bluetooth Endpoint, and then click Restart.
- Relaunch the Nymi Band Application.