A user cannot unlock the terminal with Nymi Lock Control tap and when attempting to login with Nymi Credential Provider, a message appears stating that "something went wrong".
- User password has expired.
- User password has changed in the Active Directory, and the change has not been reflected in NES.
- No connection to NES.
- Terminal is on a different domain from NES.
- If your password is expired, you will be prompted to change your password. Perform the following steps:
- Click OK.
The Nymi Credential Provider window appears prompting the user for their password.
- Click the Sign-in option.
- Select the Key icon.
- Enter the current password for the user and then click OK.
A message appears and states that the password has expired.
- Click OK. A window appears to update the password.
- In the Password field, type the current password.
- In the New password field, type a new password.
- In the Confirm password field, type the new password again.
- Press Enter.
A message appears advising that the password has changed. Desktop appears.
- Log into the Nymi Band Application with your new credentials while wearing your authenticated Nymi Band.
- Click OK.
- If the user terminal is not connected to NES, fix connectivity issues.
- If the user terminal is on a different domain from NES, put the user terminal on the NES domain.