Perform the following steps on the NES host to replace an expired TLS certificate.
1. Open IIS Manager.
2. In the Connections navigation pane, expand Computer_Name, and then in the IIS section, double-click Server Certificates.
3. In the Actions navigation pane, on the right side of the window, click Import.
4. In the Import Certificate window perform the following actions:
- In the Certificate file (.pfx) field, click the ellipsis (…) button.
- Change the extension list to *.*.
- Browse to the location of the TLS certificate, select the certificate file, and then click Open.
- In the Password field, type the password that was used to encrypt the private key.
- In the Select Certificate Store list, select Web Hosting.
- Click OK.
5. In the Connections navigation pane, expand .
6. Right-click Default Web Site, and then select Edit Bindings.
7. Select https and then click Edit.
8. In the SSL certificate list, select the name of the new TLS certificate.
9. Click OK.
10. Click Close.
Please sign in to leave a comment.