This error message appears after you log in to the Nymi Band Application.
The following figure shows the error message.
This error message can appear for the following reasons:
- The Bluetooth adapter is not plugged into the terminal.
- The Nymi Bluetooth Endpoint service is not running or needs to be reset.
- In configurations where the Nymi Band Application is installed on a Citrix server or RDP session host, and the Nymi Bluetooth Endpoint is installed on the user terminal, the port 9120 was blocked.
- Plug or reseat the Bluetooth adapter into a free USB port.
- Restart the Nymi Nymi Bluetooth Endpoint service.
- Configure the firewall to allow bidirectional communication over port 9120 between the Nymi Agent on the Citrix server and the Nymi Bluetooth Endpoint on the user terminal.