Copy the TokenManagerStructure-Nymi-SC.xml file to Smart Card-only user terminals and Citrix Server/RDP session hosts, to support the use of a Smart Card Nymi Band.
- Obtain the RFID-only version of the TokenManagerStructure file, TokenManagerStructure-Nymi-SC.xml from the software package that you downloaded. The file is located in the Evidian-Supplementary-Files subdirectory.
- Rename the TokenManagerStructure-Nymi-SC.xml to TokenManagerStructure.xml.
- Copy the TokenManagerStructure.xml file to the C:\Program Files\Common Files\Evidian\WGSS\ directory.
- On the EAM Controller, log in to the EAM Console.
- Click the Account and access rights management icon.
- In the left navigation pane, expand , and then select the terminal.
- On the Actions tab, select Delete cache files, and then click Apply.
The cache files are deleted on the terminal and the terminal desktop locks.