When you find a lost Nymi Band, perform the following steps to allow another user to use the Nymi Band.
- Put the Nymi Band on a charger and then hold the bottom button down until the User Data Deleted icon appears.
The biometric data of the user is removed from the Nymi Band.
- In the EAM Console, select the Directory panel.
- Select the search request by changing the object type to user and then in the Filter field, type the username.
The following figure shows the Search request window.
- Click Search.
- Select the user, and then select the RFID tab.
- Select the RFID device, and then click Delete.
- Select the wearable device, and then click Delete.
- Select the Smart Card tab.
- Select the smart card device, and then click Delete.