After the enrollment, an EAM administrator opens the EAM Console on the enrollment terminal, in the presence of the end user with the Nymi Band, to assign the Smart Card Nymi Band to the user.
- Launch EAM Console and log in as an EAM administrator.
- Select the Directory panel.
- Navigate to .
- Assign smart card to the user by performing the following steps:
- Select the Smart Card tab.
- Click Assign.
- When the window appears, instruct the user to place and hold the Nymi Band on the NFC reader.
The Smartcard is detected and a default configuration appears. While the user keeps the Nymi Band on the NFC reader, the admin clicks OK in the window. Instruct the user to remove the Nymi Band from the reader.
- On the Smart Card Assignment window, check the Protect user’s password with token option, ask the user to enter their AD password, then click OK.
- When prompted for the PIN, the user places and holds the Nymi Band on the NFC reader, while the EAM administrator types 000000, and then click OK. Ensure that the user keeps the Nymi Band on the NFC reader.
- When the smart card shows up as enabled in the smart card list on the Smart Card tab for the user, the smart card is now assigned to the user. The user can remove the Nymi Band from the reader.