On the NES server, perform the following steps:
- Start IIS manager.
- Expand Sites > Default Web Site.
- Right-click each NES instance that appears and select Remove.
- Close IIS manager.
- Navigate to the C:\inetpub\wwwroot directory.
- Delete the three NES directories that appear (they will match the names of the instances that you removed in IIS).
- Optional, if you are not using IIS for any other purpose, remove the application.
Optional, if you are not using SQL server for another purpose, remove the SQL server application.
Open Manage Computer Certificates:
Under Intermediate Certification Authorities > Certificates, remove the Nymi-specific certificates, as shown in the following figure.
Under Trusted Certification Authorities > Certificates, remove the Nymi Root certificate, as shown in the following figure.