Nymi Lock Control Log Files
Nymi Lock Control creates log files for security and troubleshooting purposes.
The C:\Users\Public\AppData\Nymi\unlock\Log\credential-provider.log file contains a record of the time and result of each authentication attempt on the user terminal.
Collecting log files and contacting support
To quickly create a zip file of the Nymi Lock Control log files that you can send to Nymi Support, perform the following steps:
- Right-click the Nymi Lock Control icon on the system tray and select Contact Nymi Support.
- On the Include Logs? window, click Yes.
- On the Submit a Request page, in the drop-down, select Nymi Customer - Technical Support.
- On the next page, fill in the appropriate details, and in the Attachments section, click Add file.
- Navigate to the C:\Users\[username]\AppData\Roaming\Nymi\unlock\ZipLog folder, and then select the zip file.
Please sign in to leave a comment.