NES Pre-requisite Check Fails With IIS Components Missing Error Message
NES installer pre-requsite check fails with the following error message:IIS Installation FAILED: The Following IIS Components are missing: ISAPI Extensions, ISAPI Filters, ASP .NET (.NET Framework 4.7), ISAPI Extensions Binaries, ISAPI Filter Binaries.
ASP.NET was not installed.
Install ASP.NET by performing the following steps:
- From Server Manager, select Add Roles and Services.
- Click Next until you reach the Server Roles screen.
- Expand and then select the latest version of ASP.NET.
- Continue through the windows and complete the installation.
- Retry the NES installation.
Please sign in to leave a comment.