This error message appears when starting Nymi Lock Control.
Nymi Lock Control cannot contact NES to retrieve certificates.
To resolve this issue, perform the following actions
- Ensure that a network connection exists between the user terminal and NES
- In the System Tray, right-click the Nymi Lock Control icon and select Quit.
- In Windows Explorer, navigate to the %appdata%\Roaming\Nymi\NSL folder.
- Delete the subfolders in the NSL folder
- Start Nymi Lock Control by double-clicking the Desktop icon.
Nymi Lock Control re-initalizes and downloads the NEA certificates.
Please sign in to leave a comment.