This message appears when you use EAM.
Obtain a new license file and perform the following actions:
- Log in to the Evidian EAM Controller with a user account that has access to install software.
- Launch C:Program Files\Common Files\Evidian\WGSS\WGConfig.exe.
- On the Account Control window, click Yes.
- On the Configuration Assistant, select Enterprise Access Management, and then click Next.
- On the Software Licenses window, click Import. Change the extension to *.txt.
- Navigate to the license file and then click OK. Note: If you prompt to replace the license keys, click Yes.On the confirmation window, click OK.
- Click Cancel to close the window.
Confirm the license update completed successfully by logging into the Evidian EAM Management Console and reviewing the license count and expiration date under the About menu.
- Add the license file to each Evidian EAM Client machine by using the same steps that you performed on the Evidian EAM Controller server or you can export the license registry key on the Evidian EAM Controller, and then use group policies to push the registry key to each client.