This message appears when you use EAM.
The license on the EAM Client and the EAM Controller has expired.
Obtain a new license file and perform the following actions:
- Log in to the server with a user account that has admin access, for example a domain account with local administrative rights to the server. (example: server = Ev-UAT-Srv1).
- Launch C:Program Files\Common Files\Evidian\WGSS\WGConfig.exe.
- On the Account Control window, click Yes.
- On the Configuration Assistant, select Enterprise Access Management, and then click Next.
- On the Software Licenses window, click Import. Change the file extension to *.txt.
- Navigate to the license file and then click OK.
Note: If you prompt to replace the license keys, click Yes.
- On the confirmation window, click OK.
- Click Cancel to close the window.