Skip to main content
Evidian Access Management Security Services service is running but there is no communication
This issue appears after you start Manage Wearable Devices.
This problem typically occurs when the Evidian EAM Client cannot
communicate with the Evidian EAM Controller, for one of the
- Poor network connection between the Evidian EAM Client
and Evidian EAM Controller
- Technical Admin account has expired.
To resolve the issue where the password of the technical admin account has expired,
perform the following steps to reset the password for the security settings
- Launch WGSRVConfig.exe, which is in the EAM Install package in the ..\EAM-v10.X\EAM.x64\TOOLS\ directory.
- On the Administration Tools, select Configure security settings
- Change the Directory and Access point account to the new login and password.
Questions about Lotus Themes products and services
Instructions related to themes installation and usage
Join discussions with other users
Custom block text
notifications, connecting to vidmob, calls