This issue appears when you start Manage Wearable Devices.
This error is a typical error when the EAM Client cannot communicate with the EAM Controller, for one of the following reasons:
- Poor network connection between the EAM Client and EAM Controller
- Technical Admin account has expired.
To resolve the issue where the password of the technical admin account has expired, perform the following steps to reset the password for the security settings account.
- Launch WGSRVConfig.exe, which is in the EAM Install package in the ..\EAM-v10.X\EAM.x64\TOOLS\ directory.
- On the Administration Tools, select Configure security settings
- Change the Directory and Access point account to the new login and password.