Skip to main content
Failed to decrypt a column encryption key using key store provider: 'MSSQL_CERTIFICATE_STORE'
Failed to decrypt a column encryption key using key store provider:
This error appears when viewing the NES System
Diagnostics page, as shown in the following figure:
The SQL database was hardened but the Application Pool Identity that was defined
during the NES deployment was not set to
- Run the NES installation wizard.
- On the IIS tab, from the Application Pool Identity list, select LocalSystem.
- On the Install tab, select Apply Settings.
- Connect to the console and click About
- Click View Full System Diagnostics, and confirm that the error does not appear in the Database section.
Questions about Lotus Themes products and services
Instructions related to themes installation and usage
Join discussions with other users
Custom block text
notifications, connecting to vidmob, calls