Failed to decrypt a column encryption key using key store provider: 'MSSQL_CERTIFICATE_STORE'
This error appears when viewing the NES System Diagnostics page, as shown in the following figure:
The SQL database was hardened but the Application Pool Identity that was defined during the NES deployment was not set to LocalSystem.
- Run the NES installation wizard.
- On the IIS tab, from the Application Pool Identity list, select LocalSystem.
- On the Install tab, select Apply Settings.
- Connect to the console and click About
- Click View Full System Diagnostics, and confirm that the error does not appear in the Database section.
Please sign in to leave a comment.