When you perform an NFC tap of an authenticated Nymi Band, the reader does not detect the tap and the authentication event does not complete.
The following Elatec readers require a firmware upgrade to support:
- Systec ConnectBox (that uses an Elatec TWN4 MultiTech 3 (module))
- Systec Keyboard with RFID Reader
- Elatec TWN4 USB Front Reader
- Elatec TWN4 MultiTech 2 (BLE)
Contact Nymi Support for the appropriate firmware, and then perform the following steps.
NOTE: You require the AppBlaster tool from Elatec to upgrade the firmware on the NFC reader.
- Plug in the NFC reader, and run the AppBlaster application in the unzipped directory.
- Click on Program Firmware Image.
- Click on Read Version. A TWN4 reader should be detected.
4. Click on Select Image, and choose the Firmware/TWN4_NJx402_Y1SC160_Nano_CCID_1Slot_NYMI.bix file.
6. Click on Program Image.
7. After the programming completes, if you click on Read Version, the TWN4 should be identified as "TWN4/B1.09/NJE4.02/Y1SC1.60". The reader will now work with the Nymi Band.